My TFT display screen does not light up when power is turned on. No picture is displayed.
There are 3 probable causes for this problem which can be quickly checked:
1. The power supply is faulty, or is disconnected
2. There is no video signal to the TFT screen
3. The backlight or AD board may be faulty
Resolution / Action
Here are the possible solutions to be checked for each of the above causes.
- Check the power supply to the TFT
- Test another working TFT in the host machine, to determine that a video signal is present
- Replace the backlight or AD board