This article assists users to optimise the acceptance of bank notes on the JCM Taiko Note Acceptor.
Reduced note acceptance can often be linked to some of these common causes:
- Rollers, belts and lenses soiled with dirt
- Sensor needs to be adjusted
- After disassembly, the Taiko unit has not been correctly adjusted
- The software revision is old
- A bill is inserted that is not supported by the software
Resolution / Action
The resolution for each of the above issues are as follows:
- Clean the rollers, belts and lenses
- Adjust the TAIKO unit in line with the instructions in the Manual
- Check that the TAIKO unit has been correctly re-assembled
- Download the latest software program
- Verify if the note denomination and year of issue of the banknote being rejected is included in the software information sheet. If not, see (4) above.
For additional technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org