Battery Holdersfrom Eurocoin Components
Renata’s comprehensive line of battery holders for lithium coin cells are available inhorizontal or vertical versions with surface mounting design. As a leading producer and supplier of miniature batteries, Renata has created a holder program for highest quality requirements, such as low contact resistance, safe retention of the coin cells and state-of-the-art solderability.
Please see our range and datasheets below.
Contact us today – Click Here
Full Feature List
- Easy and fast replacement of battery
- Designed for automatic "pick and place" mounting
- Safe retention of coin cell
- Automated battery mounting possible
- Clear separation of connections
- Safety against short circuits
- Safety against inverse polarity (polarized)
- Protection against leak currents
- Robust design
- Suitable for wave-soldering
- Holder material: heat-resistant, glass fibre filled LCP
- Flammability rating UL 94 V-O
- Battery contacts: spring stainless steel AISI 301, nickel plated throughout. Solder area tin-plated throughout, min. thickness 5µm.
- Contact resistance between contacts to the cell is less than 100mΩ (measured through AC 1kHz; depending on the case material of the cell).
- UL recognition, file E218732
- Operating temperature range: -40/+100°C