Showing all 6 results
- Transfers the data automatically in real time to the host machine.
- Immediate detection when coins are removed.
- Possibility to refill the hopper directly without the need to count through a coin validator.
- High precision independent of the working conditions.
- Digital technologies for immediate fraud detection.
- Easy installation & fitting.
- 3.5 inch coin validator X6 ccTalk
- Rugged 5-way coin sorted
- Full escrow function enables quick coin return
- Cascade system of multi denomination hopper payout
- Ideal for all kiosk payout functions
- Using 3x discriminator hoppers allows up to 6 coin denomination payout
- Simple single connection through ccTalk bus via 10-way parallel cable
- Independent refund, coin sorter and V-escrow functions
- Flexible, reliable integrated solutions for manufacturers
- Optical coin counting with optional high / low coin level sensing
- Anti-jamming and auto reverse feature
- One simple design for all coins with stacking capacity
- Designed for applications where security and payment speed are vital
- Reliable and accurate
- An inbuilt detection mechanism monitors the level of coins in the coin bay via electronic infrared photocells and electromechanical scales
- To maximise use of space 2 or more hoppers can be configured in line.
- Azkoyen guide base, rapid anchorage and anti-returns design
- Large area for filling coins, optimising coin-guides angle
- Perfect optimisation of space inside the machine
- Fully open for further optimisation in the coin-guides design
- Serial communication with both full and empty sensors