Vacant Position – Mechanical Engineer – Budapest
Vacancy for Position of Mechanical Engineer – Budapest
Founded in 1973, the Eurocoin Group is globally-trusted brand, widely respected as a professional supply partner of electronic components and consumables in multiple industrial sectors, including but not limited to, Gaming & Leisure Systems, Information Kiosks, Transport Ticketing, Retail and Digital Signage amongst others. We specialise in the design, assembly, supply and support of Human-Machine Interface hardware solutions. Our Eurocoin Components division is headquartered in Haar, Munich and operates across Europe from 10 regional offices with local commercial and technical presence in each location.
Eurocoin Components is actively seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Touch and Display systems team in Budapest. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, quality control and aftersales support.
You should be a creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally and have a strong understanding of English. You should be hands on and work along side our production team ensuring production efficiency and product reliability.
This is a great opportunity for a confident enthusiastic self-starter to join our team at the ground level. We have plans to extend and develop this area over the coming years that will provide opportunities growth and progress for a driven candidate.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
• Managing the complete product development process by designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
• Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
• Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
• Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
• Writing technical documentation for product support.
• Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
• Overseeing the production line that products are made according to design and quality requirements
• Providing technical support to customers and sales engineers
• Supporting the marketing team during product launches
• Collaborating with project managers and other members in our team.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in mechanical engineering
• Previous Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
• Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD
• Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
• Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in English
What can you expect from us?:
Competitive salary, subject to previous experience
Opportunity for personal development and training programs
Good atmosphere with a small, enthusiastic and growing team in an international company
If you would like to be considered for this position, or request further information, please fill out the contact form on our website and a member of our HR team will be in touch in due course.