Career Opportunity: Field Sales Engineer – Germany
Founded in 1973, the Eurocoin Group is globally-trusted brand, widely respected as a professional supply partner of electronic components and consumables in multiple industrial sectors, including but not limited to, Gaming & Leisure Systems, Information Kiosks, Transport Ticketing, Retail and Digital Signage amongst others. We specialise in the design, assembly, supply and support of Human-Machine Interface hardware solutions. Our Eurocoin Components division is headquartered in Haar, Munich and operates across Europe from 10 regional offices with local commercial and technical presence in each location.
Eurocoin Components is actively seeking an experienced Field Sales Engineer to join our growing and successful sales function in Germany. This is an opportunity for you to join an industry-leading business at an exciting juncture as we continue to develop our technical sales offering in an ever-evolving and increasingly automated marketplace.
Your responsibilities as a Field Sales Engineer will include:
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services
- Manage customer expectations to establish key hardware requirements
- Negotiating contract terms
- Troubleshooting client problems
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams
- Identify and engage with new sales prospects and transition to new customers
- Ready to make virtual calls (followed by physical visits when allowed) across the targeted sectors including DACH, Scandinavia & Netherlands
What do we expect from you?:
- Knowledge / Understanding / Experience of technical products for our target markets
- Strong B2B Sales/Account Management experience
- Possess excellent communication and digital presentation skills
- German resident and fluent in both German & English. Other European language proficiencies also desirable
- To be a team player
- To have strong references • Have the necessary legal requirements to work in Germany
What can you expect from us?:
- Competitive Basic salary, subject to previous experience
- Performance-related sales bonus paid quarterly
- Company car / phone / laptop
- 28 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this position, or request further information, please fill out the contact form on our website and a member of our HR team will be in touch in due course.