Lithium 3V Coin Cells
These lithium batteries from Renata can be used for different applications in the computer and automotive industries, telecommunications, medical industry and in an increasing variety of portable devices (measuring equipment, payment systems, toys etc.). Available from 10 to 24.5 mm diameter.
- Low self-discharge
- Best practical volume/capacity ratio
- Superior leakage resistance
- Excellent storage characteristics
Tabbed Coin Cells
Renata’s range of over 100 different types of tabbed batteries offers a wide variety of PCB mounting possibilities with 2 or 3 pins, horizontal or vertical options. The solder area of the tabs guarantees optimal solder connections with the PCB.
- Excellent solderability thanks to solder-plated areas
- Suitable for wave-soldering
- Solder contacts stainless steel AISI 301, thickness 0.15 mm
- Tin-plated solder area plated throughout, thickness min. 2.5 µm
These surface mounting battery holders are available from 12.5 up to 20 mm diameter lithium coin cells. If you are looking for other batter holder options, we also offer vertical versions with through-hole or SMT-design.
- Easy and fast replacement of the battery
- Safe retention of coin cell
- Protection against short circuits
- Robust design